Friday, July 09, 2010

A Week of Blessings (big and small)

God has showered all of us with abundant grace, little things which we take for granted because we're always asking Him for the big things WE want to happen in our lives. This week, I promised myself to acknowledge these things and thank Him for life's little blessings.

5/7/2010 - Monday
1. My train arriving in Strathfield just in time for my connecting train --- even if my train was late for 3 minutes, the fast Train to Epping is also late. =)
2. Fruits for the day - the sweetest mandarin and the largest banana.
3. Reading Bo's blog and reminding me to enjoy life wherever I am, to slow down, and to never 'wait' again. Enjoy my imperfect "now".
4. Being nominated by my peers in this month's guiding lights - good to know that some people appreciate your work in the company.


6/7/2010 - Tuesday
1. Good food. Yummy pizza and hookien noodles. Thank God for my kitchen talent and for a husband who doesn't complain.
2. Colleagues who asked for my help. It made my going to the office worthwhile when I know I can share my knowledge to them.
3. For sisters who keep me grounded and for my niece who still asks for my help.

7/7/2010 - Wednesday
1. Safe arrival to work despite train delays.
2. A very good night sleep and a dream that I am with my good friends in high school.
3. Sunny disposition and good vibes --- future seems brither. Coherent thoughts/ response to the selection criteria.
4. Funny email from my bebe, i kept it because it never fails to bring a smile to my face ---- init kayo kagabi-i bebenako as in.. gipa ningot nasad ko... unya nakurat pa jud ko pag ihi nako last nyt.. ay thought natulog ka.. wala man ko kabantay nag CR ka.. maong naka singgit ko, hehehehe

8/7/2010 - Thursday
1. Reading 'Best is Yet to Come' from Bo Sanchez' blog. Thank you Lord for reminding me again that my prayers will be answered in Your time. I will continue to be specific in my prayers and will be patient and trusting to You.
2. Finding the perfect dress for Nympha's Hen's night.
3. Green Mangoes with bagoong.
4. Emotions from watching too much Masterchef and Glee.

9/7/2010 - Friday
1. Heated train for a change.
2. Quick run and mad dash to my connecting train at Epping and I was able to squeeze inside before the 'door closing' annoucement was made.
3. Good food with good friends Ellyn and Perla.

The day is not yet over, I know more blessings are still coming my way. Bring on positivity, bring on good vibes!

Happy weekend xoxo.

No comments: