Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nympha's Hen's Night and my being a Manang =)

Saturday night was Nympha's hen's night scheduled a few months in advanced. I asked Agie if I can join the girls and will just sleep over at Lynn's place because it'll be too late for me to travel home alone from the City. We booked at Studs Afloat - a four-hour harbour cruise with food, drinks dancing and of course gorgeous studs who gave 'Brides to Be' an unforgettable sexy show. =)

I saw a dress in Parramatta a week earlier, the dress is kinda revealing but I thought I could pull it off. I also saw a very nice shoes that's perfect for the dress (and perfect for jeans too!!). These are very good buys because they are all discounted, the dress at 50% off and the shoes at 70%, such a bargain.

The bridal shower started at 12noon but I only arrived at 3pm because I had driving lessons in the morning. An hour after arriving, the girls who are not coming to the Studs Afloat left and we started prepping up for the big night.

I asked Perla to curl my hair (thanks Ate!) and Ellyn to do my eye make up. All the girls were glammed up for a night of partying. And it was indeed a very HOT night. No incriminating photos for the bride to be and the rest of the girls, hehe. During the dancing and the 'show' I felt sooo sleepy, and realized I am becoming a Manang!!! I am not used to partying, staying late, drinking and even dancing! I love to dance but when we went to the after party, I just felt so tired that i sat on the couch with Shawie while everyone else is dancing the night away.

with the bride to be, Nympha... I am so taba!!!

partying @ studs afloat
.
I had fun at the boat, dancing wiht all the girls. but when we moved to Homebar, I just didn't like the ambiance --- so full of teens, so hazy and with techno music. The time didn't help at all --- at 12 midnight, I was not in the mood for dancing, my eyes started to dry up and I thought my contacts would pop out. After a few minutes, everyone decided to call it a night, hailed a cab and went home.
.
I would have enjoyed the party if I was more comfortable with my dress! I am really conservative at heart and I had difficulty working my revealing outfit. hehe. I carried flats with me so when we started walking, I changed to my comfortable shoes. Those who did not think ahead decided to ditch the stilletos and walked barefoot! haha.
.
The girls still have the saturday night hangover, judging by their comments to the private photos posted in FB soon after. =)
.

2 comments:

ckchy said...

unsa man tawn revealing ana oi....hehehehe...

Gracy said...

mwahahaha, di kaya sa powers! wala man cleavage ikapakita mao na. and gakahulog ang push up! =)