Saturday, July 03, 2010

Our Companies feed us, literally!

I sometimes take for granted the freebies Agie and I get from our workplace --- discounted Nestle products for him and free bread for me.

Today, was as a lazy Saturday for us. We stayed home because its just too cold to go out (temperature will reach negative again tonight). So, what to do on a Saturday???

.
.
.
.
BAKE!!!



Agie's choco pudding


runny nestle hot choco at the side
(because we didn't have the nestle baking cocoa at home)

a slice of the choco pudding, recipe from Nestle's Good Life mag


my pizza with anchovies, mushroom and pineapple.
Pizza base courtesy of GWF =)





melted four cheese on top, yum!!!



crispy pizza base, i didn't even used my pizza stone for this one.

If we continue to have Saturdays like this, we will end up FAT before the year ends, mwehehehe. Good thing I have the Just Dance wii game, we can burn the calories by dancing. Bring it on Baby! =)
.
So, how's your day?

No comments: