Thursday, July 08, 2010

Progress Evaluation of my 2010 Goals

At work, we have a structured performance evaluation --- from goal setting, quarterly review and the final review. And we try to follow the structure so we could be on track with our goals (and make necessary changes along the way to make ourt SMART goals achievable).

I tried to apply goal setting to my own life and I came up with three big goals. And in line with the corporate set-up, why not make a half-year review of my goals?

1. To finish my CPA studies

I am still on-track with this goal. I finished my 2 modules last May and thankfully, despite some study time diverted to quality time with my parents, I passed the exams. I have one more exam scheduled on the 27th of October. After this I will be a full member and can now certify your documents, hahahaha.

2. To have my red provisional driving license

I have yet a long way to go on this one. I am working on my confidence as I am really scared when I'm behind the steering wheel. My weekly (expensive) session with Del is helping get over this hurdle and improve my driving skills. I am crossing my fingers that I will be able to pass my practical exam before I take my last CPA subject. If only no failing grade will be given to underspeeding. lol

3. To have a baby

This is still a work in progress. Maybe its not yet time for us to have our little bundle of joy. Maybe God is telling us that we need to learn how to drive first before we venture into baby making, hehehe. In His time this will happen.


Well, this mid-year review is telling me that I am confident in achieving 2 out 3 goals. But I am not yet ruling out a 100% achievement rate, we still have six months left of the year which is more than enough time right? =)

Now for my things to do:
1. Get some case materials from Lianne
2. Schedule driving lessons with Del
3. Get Vivi's OB #.


and now, back to work! =)


No comments: