Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Sunday Night Dream

I woke up this morning to the sound of my alarm clock but my dream was so vivid I can still blog about it. Mind you, its a weird dream but who knows, it may have some significance in shaping my future... or not! =)

Scene 1: At Starbucks Coffeshop. Manager was asking the staff who can stay for closing. I raised my hand and so did Fean. We were supposed to be there til closing time. Agie was not happy that I had to stay. Jessica was also with us but she was waiting for me outside the shop, she doesn't want to mingle with some people. I asked Jess if I can stay with her as Agie is leaving for a week.


Next scene, I managed to convinced my friends to stay with me instead. So we went home (but Agie was also with me) and assigned people to sleep in my sister's room. Then I realized that I need to be at Starbucks. I called up Fean and ask her if anyone is helping her and she said Perla is there to give her a hand. (Perla and Fean never met in real life, haha).

Next thing I was holding this small banana, half eaten, when my phone rang and I used the banana to answer Cesar who was calling me to let me know that he's on his way. After several hellos, it seems i lost Cesar, then Agie gave me a new banana and I continued my conversation with Cesar and my alarm went off.

How weird was that???

2 comments:

ckchy said...

hahahaha,....nagkatawa ko sa imo damgo..gikapoy cguro jamo ka..hahhaha

Gracy said...

i can remember all my dreams since Monday! grabe, and I sleep really early na kay winter baya, you want to stay in bed longer. =)