Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stock Trading

Last month, my friend Ruthie told me that she is interested in investing in the Philippine Stock Exchange, it will just be a low-risk investment with the intention of getting a good return in time for our retirement. Yen is also investing in Singapore Stock Exchange and she have had a good run with her investments. I gave this a serious thought and said, why not? This new venture is totally in line with my goal this year, that is working towards my financial freedom. If Bo Sanchez' maid can do it, why can't I right?


After complying with the requirements set by Citisec Online, I am now ready to start my online trading. I am so excited to finally have the courage to do stock trading. I don't know how to do it yet, but I am willing to learn. Instead of keeping up with showbiz news back home, I will instead focus on the business pages of Inquirer and Philippine Star to get a good grasp of the local stock market.

This is a journey worthy of its own blog, just like the one I did for my ACN business. Who knows, one day, I may just hit the jackpot! =)

1 comment:

Tuttie said...

go, go, go! cheers to riches! hehe