Friday, April 15, 2011

First Trading Day

I was so excited this morning for the Philippine Stock Exchange to open because I am ready to buy a number of shares for my portfolio. As soon as 9:00 am (Philippine Time) struck, I went to Citisec's website and ordered six stocks --- a combination of aggressive/ short-term stocks and a long-term hold.

By 12 noon, I checked my portfolio and 5 of my orders were accepted. Yey! However, by market close, I already have a paperloss of Php30.41,  although at one point during the trading hours, my stocks were actually going up. But this does not worry me a bit, I know the stocks I chose were really good and expected to rise in the next three months.

Exciting times ahead, yey.

ps, Dear God, please guide me in my investment decisions, you know what these are for. Amen.

3 comments:

Tuttie said...

Yehey!!!! Moving up na jud..to the highest level! God bless our plans..

ckchy said...

addicting ra ba ni..exciting pa jud ...goodluck and more blessings!!!

Gracy said...

thanks Yen! i'll start as an investor sa, blue chip companies nga share for a long term hold. then pag kabalo nako sa mga fundamentals ug technicals, ayha nako mag day trading. exciting gyud!