Thursday, April 21, 2011

CPA Certificate Ceremony

After three years of (not-so) hardwork and anti-social mode a week leading to exam day, I finally finished my CPA program and got my certificate yesterday. The event was held at Shangri-la Ballroom with the CPA NSW Division President handing out the HUGE paper to us. My dear supportive hubby was with me to celebrate this momentous occassion and of course to be my photographer. But instead of pushing the click the button when it was my turn to accept the certificate, he instead turned the camera off! We still managed to get a few decent shots so all is well.






To reward myself, I bought an Oroton bag online, onsale at 70% off! wohoo... just waiting for it to be delivered next week, can't wait.

ps - my hair is 'tamed', thanks to the flat iron i bought (not GHD coz I can't bear to part with $300 so I purchased a GHD-like flat iron at half the price). =)

pps - I love my dress! A very good buy from my favorite store. Bought two dresses since they had a buy one get the second one at half the price. I am a sucker for bargain products haha.

ppps - Zara opened yesterday at Westfield. I was about to join the long queue but after the linesperson said it'll be a 45minute-minimum-wait in the line, I gave up my spot. I will just come back when the hype died down already.

4 comments:

Tuttie said...

Congrats again Gracy! you inspire me!
i also love your dress..asa nga shop? kay didto pod ko palit inig ma-CPA na ko wahaha

wallet lang sa akong oroton karon kay wala pa ko na-CPA..ayha na ko palit bag inig naa na license. tawon kadugay pa.

Pam said...

Congrats gracy!! Galing galing!! Ako wish ko longchamp na bag ahihi

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Gracy!!!!! Yup! You look good in that dress. =)

Gracy said...

thanks Be!

Pam, sabihan ko si Cesar na Longchamp gusto mo, nagbebenta kamo yung sister ni Cherry sa Pinas, mejo mura lang.

Ruth, sa Tar-jay ra gud uy, barato ra,hahaha. I check ang ila City Dressing nga line, naa mga nice pag maka timing ka. The promo is still on. If mulambo ang atong mga invetment puhon, every month ta mag ilis ug bag! hehehe