Saturday, April 09, 2011

Shining With Pride

Last Friday, we had our monthly Guiding Lights/ Town Hall Meeting with the Corporate staff where they awarded the Champion Employee for the month who exhibited the PRIDE values (Passion Responsibility Integrity Drive Empathy). And guess who got the trophy???

I was so happy and humbled at the same time that finally, after months and months of being a nominee, I finally bagged the prize this time. Among the eight nominees, the judging committee decided that my contribution to the month end activities of the team (on top of what I am currently doing) is worthy enough to be recognized and rewarded. This time around, not only did I receive a simple thank you card but I also got the chance to keep the Champion Trophy for a month. And...................... I got a $300 Westfield voucher, wohoo!!!

my trophy and thank you cards

Our Guiding Lights

 Thank You


Westfield Gift Card


Thank you Iren and Rakesh for the nominations, really appreciate it. Thanks that you acknowledged what I did for you this month. =)

With the $300 voucher, I can now buy my long coveted GHD flat iron, yahoo!!!

This is the fourth time I got lucky this year. I can now say that 2011 is MY YEAR. Every month, I will win something big or be blessed with something wonderful. Thank you Lord., nasasanay na po ako, hihihi.


4 comments:

Tuttie said...

wooohooo! congrats, congrats! shopping galore eto! hehehe unsa ng GHD iron?

Gracy said...

Thanks Ruthie! Para sa hair Ang ghd. Dali ra mahuman ug plantsa Ang buhok but very expensive man uy! 300 plus Kay naka set man gud. Out of stock Ang single Lang. Haaaay...

ckchy said...

you always excite me Gracy..Pay back na ni sa tanang generosity nga imo gipakita sa imong friends , family ug mga colleagues...superb! apil na ko sa na bless nimo :-) cheers to a beautiful 2011!

Gracy said...

thanks Yen! =)