Sunday, February 28, 2010

My first attempt - Banana Bread

I can't wait for the banana to ripen some more, so after hearing mass this morning, Agie and I went to see if there are over ripe bananas for sale... and this costs us $1.05 only. =)



Armed with the right banana, i started my Banana Bread ala Market Man (this is the Payard version, the one with olive oil and is lighter than your normal banana bread, thus the pale-ish color of the finish product).



Banana Cupcakes all ready to be devoured.







Verdict: I love this Banana Bread! It's light and just enough sweetness. I think I'm gonna make some more of these.. problem is, it's too fattening. LOL.
First try at baking = success! Next, i'm gonna make Masterchef Julie's Lemon Cupcakes. Good luck to me. hehehe.


2 comments:

ckchy said...

wow..kalami..mao niy nindot sa laid back life oi kay ma pursue nimo ubang mga hobbies sa life...

Gracy said...

yeah, mao gyud. Baking for now, baka nextm month, mag iba naman ang hooby. =)