Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Snail Mail

Mr Postie is very good to me, delivering unexpected surprises in the mail.

Today, i got this from my Bebe. How I wish I'm with him now, exploring New Zealand...
We'll be back Bebe, don't worry! :D





Don't you just love snail mails? I mean, with technology, everything is so reachable just by clicking our fingers. Exchanging stories with friends meant leaving messages in YM, Facebook, Friendster and sending emails. But I still love the anticipation of actually opening an envelope, reading and re-reading the message, not to mention the stamp that comes with the letter. Amidst all the electronic things flying around, wouldn't it be nice to hold something tangible?
I do hope that Stamp Collection wouldn't be an extinct hobby in the future... so people, let's all revert back to snail mail!!!






No comments: