Monday, October 12, 2009

New CityRail Timetable

its the first day of the new train time table and i am not liking it! first, they removed my 7:18 train from Meadowbank to Epping, so I need to catch the later one at 7:28. Then, my waiting time at Epping is 10 mins!!! And Platform 6 is way too crowded today despite it being a school holiday. I don't know how congested it would be come Monday. From a previous travel time of 18 mins, my morning train ride is now 26 mins. :(

Going home is even worst! They changed the time 8 minutes early than the normal one! There's no way I can catch the 4:37 train, unless I leave the ofc at 4:25!!! Next train comes at 4:52 but the connection is better I guess. It allows me almost 3 minutes to change platform....but still, I want my old train schedule back!!!

God help us commuters on Monday when the school reopens again.


~~~~
my cpa exam is coming up. it'll be on the 23rd of Oct. After my exam, there's so much more to do... im excited!!!

No comments: