Monday, October 12, 2009

Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi (amost...)

Got a letter from the mail today:


Yahoo, finally we have our oath schedule.

I am eligible for citizenship since Feb but I wanted to take the oath with hubby so I deferred it and only applied when he is already eligible too. This posed a tiny problem on my part because i didnt realized my Phil passport will expire in Jan 2010, and overseas trip is not possible as of the moment. I missed the NZ trip with hubby, but looking at the bigger picture, i think was a blessing in disguise coz I now have time to study for my upcoming exam (which I have been putting off for a long time, hahaha).

Anyhow, its finally here. Another milestone, another step in fulfilling our Australian dream.

Thank you Lord for all the blessings, we can never thank you enough.

No comments: