Saturday, October 24, 2009

Final Inspection

Just came back from our final inspection of the townhouse. Nothing new to see really. I just measured the smallish lounge and I resigned to the fact that my current lounge and tv will not be in synch, meaning the chaise will be facing the stairs (not the tv). I am not giving up my lounge so I have to make some adjustments on how to decorate our new home. By the way, settlement will be on Monday afternoon, after that I can now get the keys from the real estate agent (and I will have a mortgage na din, hahaha).

Below are the photos of the lounge (see how small it is?), kitchen and stairs. When we move in, I will post photos of the 'after renovation'. We need to be creative on how to make the lounge appear big!!! I guess a mirror is a must and minimalist would be the theme of our new nest.

The carpet needs to go, but I am thinking if floorboard and tiles go together, if not, then we'll have to do with a new carpet. Cant wait!!!









No comments: