Saturday, March 24, 2007

Travel Expo

Vans, Lianne and I went to the Sydney Convention Center earlier today for the Sydney Travel Expo. There was a $12 entrance fee but we went in anyway just to check out the exhibitors and the exciting places they offer.

At the entrance, we were given bags where we can chuck in the brochures we were going to get inside, and boy it was so many (the brochures) that I ended up buying a bag at a steal price of $12.

I got almost all brochures being offered (and the bag that came along with it) and was really excited to see the vacation getaways in Queensland, Canberra and other Australian states which I would like to visit with Wombat soon. :-)

I went home with a bag full of brochures and plenty of shopping bags (not the green ones anymore, yey!!!).

By the way, had a caricature of myself made at the “Incredible India”. But I was not too happy with the result, doesn’t look like me and I look old!!!



My Baguio caricature was way better, but then again, I would have wanted a not so obvious double-chin, hehe.


Overall, it was a fun bonding day with friends. Next week it would be Paddington shopping with the Ashfield girls, can't wait for it. :-)

No comments: