Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Comfort Zone

Today is my second day at George Weston and I can't get over how good a company it is.

They have nice office, spacious pantry, freebies (bread and fruits), they use SAP and many more.

I actually did the posting for all cheques today... ang galing, and no training really. Nagamit ko ang natutunan ko sa Shell and I am eager to learn more specially SAP. Got to attend a meeting also, whcih I will be leading in the next few weeks. I want to be hired on a permanent basis here so magpapakitang gilas talaga ako,hehe.

I am so blessed, really... Thank God talaga.

On another note, i joined the thousands of people who walked the Harbour Bridge last Sunday --- taking part of history baga. I can't upload my pix kasi bagal internet ko, ieew.

Sa multiply ko na lang sa Friday. :-)

Yun lang...

No comments: