Wednesday, August 09, 2006

meds

Just had my medicals done today, it was actually a breeze! Arrived there around 8:00 am, filled out some forms and was given a number (since I was early, I’m second in the queue). After paying 5,700 (3,200 for the meds, 2,500 for courier --- quite a rip-off since fed-ex only charged me 1,200 last March), I went to the motion of the medical examination --- physical, blood sample, urine sample, blood pressure and x-ray. After this, I was told that after a week, I could call them for the tracking number of the result (to be sent to LCU).

Now all I have to do is wait, wait and wait. Sana, tulad ako ni X who got her visa after 2 weeks at sana di ako matulad ni GJ na umabot ng 4 months ang pagaantay dahil hindi kaagad na confirm ang kanyang COE.

Lord, lam ko pinapakinggan mo lahat ng dasal ko… sana po tuloy tuloy na eto at sana po si Wombat din…

Tara, samahan mo ako sa aking pag-aantay…

No comments: