Friday, August 11, 2006

alang kwenta

Its 6:50, waiting for the final bell before I’ll rush to the elevator (sana di na magtext boss ko na tuloy meeting naming mamya, oderwise, stuck ako dito hanggang 10pm.

Eto, dahil bored ako, may sasagutan na naman akong survey, pampalipas oras na naman, yey!

How well do you know me?For instance, did you know...Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. auditor
2. accountant
3. credit officer
4. AR office (ang predictable naman at ang boring ng mga jobs ko to date, puro related to accounting, dream job ko pala maging Chanteuse!)

Four nicknames I've been given:
1. Gagang -until now by my family and relatives and neighbors
2. Bebe – weird nickname from a teacher before, not so romatic haha. Hated it when she calls me like that before
3. Gracia – tawag ng aking barkada sa akin.
4. Grace – some friends still call me this name. (by the way, I’m Gracy to everyone who knew me since 1994 to present)…


Four places I have lived:
1. BSC valley
2. Heights
3. Sampaguita/ Kalayaan UP Dil
4. 1516B


Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Friends
2. Sex and the City
3. ???
4. ???

Four of my favorite foods:
1. manggang hilaw with bagoong
2. red chippy dipped in vinegar
3. grilled chicken
4. Sinigang

Four places I would rather be in right now:
1. Malaybalay
2. The place where I want to be in 07
3. The place where I want to be in 07
4. The place where I want to be in 07

ieeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww. Alas syete na, lalayas na ako,hehe. As if!!! di pa reply boss ko, waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...

No comments: