Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Elevator Story

In my previous entry, I narrated my love-hate relationship with the elevator at our place and how it failed me twice already. Well, early this morning, I was glad to see that there’s a hint of light upon pressing the elevator’s button. When the door opened, I noticed the seemingly dark interiors of the car (do you call it a car or a shaft or whatever). As soon as the door closed, it became so dark inside! Oh my God, the lights are not functioning. Its really pitch dark inside and the elevator is creaking (since its really an old model, without the CLOSE button!!!). It was scary. Upon reaching the 7th floor, I went out as fast as I can and vowed to bring a flashlight the next time I go out of the house.

That’s my elevator story for the day. When I left the house this evening, it was working well, lights and all. Only then I realize that I forgot my flashlight.

;-)

No comments: