Friday, March 25, 2011

Third Time Lucky!

As I've said in my post here, luck comes in threes and I am just waiting for my third to come. Well, the waiting game is over for Hubby won a $2,000 travel voucher from their office competition! I will take credit for this because I gave him the write-up that won him the voucher. hehe

You see, Nestle is relaunching their Aero chocolate and they are running an internal promotion where the prize is a travel voucher from Flight Centre. All you have to do is to write in 50 words or less what eating Aero reminds you of. I don't let these competition pass by without sending any entry so I sent a three liner composition and voila, two weeks later the announcement came.


And this is what we submitted:
“Aero's melting bubbles on my tongue, reminds me of time long gone.
When I imagine little fairies with tiny bombs, exploding all at once.
To reveal a thousand fireflies dancing thru the night.”


I am so excited to use the voucher, $2000 will go a loooong way --- Europe maybe? or Phils or even Hawaii!!! The possibilities are endless. I can't wait. =)



p.s. there was another competition last year where the prize was an Ipad and you have to write about Ipad and cooking in the kitchen all in 50 words or less, sadly, we didn't win that one

3 comments:

Ckayen said...

superb....Let the luck flow in continuously...cheers to more jud!!!so happy for you both..

Gracy said...

i know, hopefully our luck will not ran out but rather would rub to all of my friends and family. =)

Tuttie said...

wow! panakud beh! i need a travel voucher so i can go back home this year hahaha congrats agie and gracy! europe, europe!!!