Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Start Dreaming Again

Can you remember the last time you dreamt like you have dreamed in your childhood?

When I was young, I dreamed of becoming a princess, an athlete and sometimes a beauty queen (yes, that's right, a beauty queen! hahaha). But now, I don't dream about these silly things anymore - its the reality that's keeping my mind occupied. Jobs, bills, traffic, etc etc (although sometimes I allow myself to daydream about winning the Oz Lotto!).

And then I was introduced to ACN. And everything changed. A switch was turned on inside me that I started to dream again ---
  • what would it be like to pay off our car loan?
  • what would it be like to pay off our mortgage?
  • what would it be like to travel around the world with my family?
  • what would it be like to wake up and go to the office not because we are required to (otherwise we won't get paid) but because we love our job?
  • what would it be like?
What if you could build a part time business that will enable you to achieve a full time income? You will still be full time in your job but part-time on your fortune?  --- that's ACN for you guys. It may take us two, three, four years to achieve the goals that we set for ourselves but we are willing to give it our all until one day, we can live our dreams.

So what are you waiting for? Start dreaming again, it might motivate you to do something outside of your comfort zone and push it closer to reality.



Be a dream builder not a dream stealer!

No comments: