Friday, March 04, 2011

ACN Video Phone - the phone of the future

                                                              (photo grabbed from the web)

I am so excited that finally, the video phone I ordered for my parents have arrived. I cannot wait to call and see their faces while talking to them. I will finally be able to see my nephews and nieces, see them grow up, celebrate birthdays with them and be in touch with them 24/7.


Yes, Sype works the same way as this but with ageing parents who are not so tech-savvy, having to call me using the traditional phone (with a bonus of seeing my face) without ever opening a computer and clicking some buttons is a relief for them. And they can call any ACN videophones worldwide with minimal charges, now all I have to do is convince my Aunt in the US to buy one from my website so we can all be connected.


And oh, did I tell you that my videophone works as a digital photo frame too? Technology really amazes me, things we thought are impossible 10 years ago are now a reality! I could only imagine what is in store for us in the future.

If you want to stay connected with your loved ones anywhere or wants to earn income that could potentially be your ticket to early retirement, let me know and I'll show you the limitless opportunity of ACN.
 

No comments: