Friday, March 25, 2011

Glossy Feature ala Gracy

Inspired by Divasoria's glossy features, I've decided to take photos of the things on my dresser and bath tub. I can't believe I have accumulated this much stuff and it's costing me a fortune! I could just imagine the millions of dollars these beauty companies raked in year after year as we all become too much of a vain. =)

For the hair:


I suffer from heavy hair loss due to frequent chemical straightening that for this year I've decided to give it a miss. To compensate, I 'invested' in Kerastase Oleo Relax range, its really an expensive brand but thanks to my sponsor/hubby I can get this (along with Redken and Loreal) at a much cheaper price as these are available in Nestle staff shop.

I alternate my Kerastase with Organic's natural shampoo, Neutrogena T-Gel (for dandruff-free scalp) and Pantene Fortifying (to reduce hairloss).



For conditioner and hair masque,  I use Keraste, L'Oreal and Redken --- all from the Staff Shop! Btw, I condition everyday and shampoo my hair every other day. Other people would do the reverse.





Because my hair is naturally curly, dry and frizzy, I need to 'tame' it with leave on conditioner and/or oil. My collection include Kerastase and Redken, Body Shop's Grapeseed and my current fave Moroccan Oil. Of all these, Moroccan Oil seem to work for me and I love that it smells great too! Its not as pricey as the rest of my hair relaxers but it worked as well.

Scent:

I love Versace Bright Crystal! It smell soooo sweet. For a more 'serious' mood, I spritz on Gucci and 're-spray' with Banana Rep W during the day. But if I want to smell a bit masculine, I would put on Eternity for Men. =) But of course, the staple Victoria Secret and Bath and Body Works is there for ordinary days.


For the face:

Olay Total Effects, Neutrogena Uktra Sheer with SPF 30, Dove toner (alcohol free) and Natural Instinct Organic toner and moisturizer.




I am not really good at putting on make-up but I would love to know how to!!! Maybe I should join a class noh?

Finally, I got my own Shu Uemera Eyelash Curler.


 Body Shop's Spice, MAC's Frost-Plum Pink, MAC's Hot Tahiti, MAC's Viva Glam 1 and MAC's Pink Noveau

 loving my current favorite - Mac's House of Liberty lipstick. Got it at a very affordable price from my officemate.


Can a girl have too many lippies? Of course not!

Lip Gloss is a must in my bag, my desk, my other bag, everywhere! If I don't have one with me, I have to drop by a chemist to purchase one because my lips get sooo dry sooo quick. Current faves are Carmex and Burt's Bee and of course the ever reliable Papaw.

In the next few months, a few more will be added to my beauty stash and I hope it wont dent my pocket too much.

I bet your 'collection' is more extensive than mine.


No comments: