Friday, April 16, 2010

All in a Day's Work

a (not so) typical day for me... let's see if something exciting will happen before this day will end

6:20 am - woke up and went straight to the shower (not minding Agie who is brushing his teeth and laughing at me because I can barely open my eyes).

6:38 am - walked with Agie to the station so we can get on the 6:44 train. Its an early Friday for us... (and yes, it only took me 18 mins to bathe and groom myself)

8:03 am - after a 15 minute wait for my train at Epping, I finally arrived at the office.

9:30 am - di pa nakaka simula magtrabaho pero ang aking daily read sa world wide web ay tapos ko na basahin. gusto ko na umuwi kasi antok ako at feeling ko mas magiging productive ako sa bahay (makakapag aral) kesa dito sa opisina.

10:30 am - mobile FB and answering msgs from high school barkada. i miss them. :(

10:46 am - mobile blogging is soooo much fun!!! but this entry is to be posted via the normal route. =)

11:00 am - eating my banana. Its non-stop eating for me... but to my credit, I said no to cake for once haha. You'll get fat in this company if you're not careful --- free bread and spread anytime of the day (I only eat bread occassionally, i try to be healthy and eat oats in the morning), Top Taste cakes every Wednesday, Cereform mud cake once in a while and Michel's or Cheesecake Factory cake every month end!!! I sooo need my daily escalator walk/run at Epping and Macquarie Park stations.

11:38 am - so many things on mind and Ate Pearls new job makes me want to try the jobmarket too... but I will wait for the right time.

11:50 am - walked to Macquarie to have lunch with Ellyn and Sally

1:00 pm - came back from Macquarie. Lunch was flop - didn't happen. Sally has another lunch with her ofcmates so I just gave her the bread and the long overdue bday gift while Ellyn is still at her desk working. I walked back to the office, its a very nice day to have a walk - cool and windy.

2:00 pm - Got myself some Peppermint Tea - a great way to wash off my junkfood of a lunch (aka Whopper jr).

2:04 pm - Received email from Yen and her good news! Yey, excited for her. Hope the training will be in Sydney so I can see her again. =) All I can think of at this stage is the make up and shoes I'll be asking her to shop for me in Singapore, mwahahaha.

2:11 pm - went to search for Teradata and CSC websites for jobs and noticed one thing --- their job search is powered by Taleo - same as NSW job search page.

3:00 pm - Ofc mates are eating cake again! Now I am hungry but will not give in to my cake cravings. Buti na lang may tira pang Dingdong, hehe.

4:21 pm - ready to go...


happy weekend everyone.

No comments: