Thursday, March 18, 2010

What do I really want?

I had a long exchange of emails with my girlfriends today, we were talking about blogs and doing something we really want, something that makes us happy, something we always dreamt of but never got the courage to do, and that we need to get out of our comfort zones to realize these dreams.

It got me thinking --- what do I really want?

I want to travel, see the whole world. Kiss infront of the Eiffel Tower, be serenaded by a Gondolier, go inside beautiful castles, see windmills and sand dunes. Eat burritos in Mexico, paella in Spain, pasta and pizza in Italy. Check out the tallest building in Dubai, the grandest falls in Canada, safari in Africa. I can go on and on and on.

I also want to cook. Bake. Eat.

Dance.

But all these I can do only when I have the money. That is the issue. I need money to survive, I need money to do the things I love. Being an accountant pays my bills, so I am happy. But, what if we stretch it out a bit, what do I really want to do besides working as an accountant? Childcare? But I am not good with kids.

Maybe, I am born to be an accountant... or maybe not.

I need to find the answer to this question.
.
.
.
.
o baka naman talaga im meant to be an accountant. kulit! =)

No comments: