Saturday, March 06, 2010

(not so) successful cheescake

So I made my Cadbury cheesecake last night, but because i made so much adjustment to the recipe, it didn't quiet turn out the way I wanted it to be.

First, I couldn't find crushed graham crackers, so instead I bought Arnotts and pulverized it using my blender.


from this
to this
Then, I wanted it to be less fattening, so I used light cream cheese instead of the regular one.
Then, thinking that the cake is too thick, i halved the cream cheese mixture to fill two pans.

cheesecake cooling inside the oven



yummy cheesecake but its not nice looking, hahahaha
Verdict:
Taste - Very good
Presentation - needs improvement!
Biscuit base - needs to be freezed overnight (not one hour!!!)
I will make another one in a few days, and this time, I will follow the recipe to the letter. Then, I will make my adjustments when I am satisfied with the finish product.


No comments: