Monday, June 05, 2006

Usapang Ngipin

I finally went to my long-overdue-dental-visit for the finalization of my front tooth’s root canal. I have been putting this one off for the longest time, but last Saturday, I finally went with Yen to her dentist (its her last visit by the way) and had my tooth checked as well (pero I am very religious with my oral prophylaxis ha!)

And my tooth was cleaned. After carefully checking the x-ray film that was my tooth, the dentist concluded that I need to have 2 more sessions with her, ugh. That means putting off my plans of getting my teeth straightened (pa-braces ba!).

Right now, my tooth (or should I say the nerve) is aching. Maybe because it was touched by those really long, thin needles. I didn’t feel any pain last Saturday (or am I just immune to pain now?) pero ngayon, its kumikirot... Anyway, I hope the pain will go away (I am not very comfortable with taking pain-killers so I just hope and pray na mawala ang sakit). Sana matapos na ang root canal so that I can move on with my other “tooth plans”.

and a totally unrelated photo...

me, blowing the candle of my birthday cake...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»