Saturday, June 03, 2006

Of Photographs and Photography

During my last birthday, my wish list included a digital photography book. And lucky me, I have friends who granted my wish and voila, I have my own book! I just need to put it to good use though…

It has been 2 weeks since I got the book, but I haven’t really took much pictures since then. I only have two to share, not really very impressive. The thing is, i want to improve my "craft"... from a point-and-click photo shot to a "professional-looking" one. Anyhow, here are my frist two attempts:


wala lang... close-up ng flower. :-)


my half eaten birthday cake... i like how the camera captured the moist that started to appear in the chocolate chips...
I am planning to have a phot-session weekend so i'll probably update this site real soon...

No comments: