Thursday, June 29, 2006

Uh Oh

Something’s bothering me, but I cannot exactly pinpoint what it is. But I know this has something to do with my work (and my team)…

There have been a lot of resignations lately and I don’t know if management is doing something about it. A newer company is out there, trying to lure good talents from Pecten (and we really are a bunch of talented people here).

I used to love what I am doing, “used to” being the operative word. I still work, but not with the same dedication I had before. I don’t know what happened. I felt so overworked and now I’m burnt out. I was hoping this would pass…

Something about the Team is also bothering me. I hope my instinct is wrong. I hate to see people move now; I don’t want to lose the Team…not yet.

I am also waiting for THE email request from you-know-who. I guess this is a better waiting than my friend (who is also nervy nowadays waiting for the Post to arrive!). Waiting sucks!

Oh crap, this is a very nega write-up.

Could someone cheer me up please?

(So glad I went to Bohol to unwind but the trip was so short! Hope to be back soon.)


Balicasag Island --- great for snorkeling





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»