Thursday, October 06, 2011

A letter to our little one

Dear Baby,

You are 19 weeks and 1 day (in gestational age) today. Your Dad and I were really happy to see you again this morning and couldn’t wait any longer for the 1st of March to come.

Seeing you today at the Sydney Ultrasound for Women was a breath of fresh air from our chaotic month end activities. I am thankful that I lived in this technological age where I can see you in 4D inside my tummy. You were so cute when you had your arms over your head, just like me when I am sleeping. We saw your limbs, your eyes and nose (and Daddy said you have a very ‘matangos’ nose just like Mommy hehehe). And when we wanted to check your gender, you crossed your legs, cheeky little baby. Though not 100% sure, the sonographer said that you are my little girl, my mini-me.



How time flies baby, we are halfway through this journey and you know what, my good friend is also pregnant although she didn’t know that she is 14 weeks on the way already. There are so many things she needs to do but I will be here to guide her, and when her baby will arrive, I’m sure she/he will be your best buddy as well. You two will look after each other Baby okay?


At this stage my Angel, I am not sure if what I am feeling was your kicking and jumping but I am sure I will fully feel your movements in the next few days. Seeing you earlier waving at us and kicking is such a joy. And the confirmation that all is well with you is indeed a blessing --- something we continue to thank and pray to God.





My pregnancy book is telling me that you can hear our voices already. I hope you like the music I am playing every night before we go to bed and you also enjoy our conversations together. I treasure these moments, our bond as mom and daughter just began. Sometimes, I think, you also look forward to hearing your Dad’s voice because I can feel the sudden pressure at my lower ribs when I am walking towards his office at 5:00 pm everyday last week! And he enjoys talking to you as much as I do.

 4D photo of you my little one.

Little girl, please continue to be brave inside Mum’s tummy okay? Remember, we love you so so much, we prayed for you, our family and friends prayed for you. You are surrounded with love from the moment you were conceived. A grand party is awaiting your arrival my Princess.




Hugs and kisses.

Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

ckchy said...

nakahilak ko...oh, princess, hold on sweetie, be brave, we will see you soon!!! mwah...PS.kinsa nga friend nimo buntis? common friend nato?

Gracy said...

me too! apil si Agie, emotional when he read this. grabe noh, lahi ra gyud if makita na nimo ang baby nga form na gyud. can't wait for March!!!

my other friend, no di nimo sya kaila pero you'll soon meet her pagabot nimo dinhi. =)