Thursday, May 26, 2011

what kept me busy this month


7th of May:  We flew to the Philippines to attend Nanay Ine's burial, my hubby's grandma who unexpectedly passed away on the fourth of May;

spent a few days in Bohol after the burial and just stayed at home eating adobong manok nga bisaya!!!

12th of May: Went home to Bukidnon to spend my birthday with my family

14th of May: Happy birthday to me!!! ug ang request nga lechon naa gyud. =)


17th of May: Flight to Manila then to Singapore

21st ofMay: Flew back to Sydney and embraced the cold winter days ahead.


What I missed most back home

 Baby Franz - who's always jumping like a kangaroo, hehe

 Baby Yman - who is very laagan and mag ma-oy ug biyaan.

 Baby Zyka - nga sungit girl, dili magpahold sa akoa when we're about to go.


 Nicole is taller than Jen and I, while Kuya Yuan is making Zyka kulit, hehe.

miss you mom and dad!!!

Next time we go back to the Philippines, it would be a real vacation --- beach in Panglao, Palawan and Boracay, meet up with friends in Manila and of course more time for shopping!!! Now, all I need to do is start saving for this grand trip (plus Europe and NY). Lotto luck, come to me na.


1 comment:

Tuttie said...

yum, yum ang lechon ug adobong manok nga bisaya..