Monday, May 02, 2011

On my 10th day in the stock market

Osama Bin Laden was killed;




AU to Php exchange rate is at its highest at Php46.75 to a dollar;



I have a paper gain of 1.67% and had averaged my cost for my long term stock - ALI (on a downtrend but good for longterm hold so I will buy more of you when I have the excess fund). Lost a few pesos on my 'gaya-gaya' stocks but the biggest surprise of all is my NIKL - it has risen by 13% since acquisition --- and still going up!



I learned to be patient and to not chase the price of my short-term stocks because it will not do me any good.



I still have a lot to learn.



I am hopeful, I am excited, I am on fire!



now back to month end reporting =)

1 comment:

Tuttie said...

ako pod nag-aso-aso sa ka-excited! cheers to riches! hehe