Tuesday, May 03, 2011

The Bargain Hunter

I was enumerating to a friend my latest bargain purchase when she told me I am the best bargain hunter she knew!!! This made me realize that indeed, I am always on a look out for the best buys - whether it be on the internet or at the shops. I have a favorite site - ozbargain.com.au which list all shops/products/sites that are having a sale as of the moment. I also check out Missy Confidential and Vogue forums for some bargain tips.

So, I present to you my recent bargain finds which saved me a few hundred dollars:

 
Oroton Large Tote Bag (my gift to myself after completing my CPA)
Original Price: $495
Got it for: $153.50
Where: Oroton Online
Savings: 69% (should have been 70% but I have to pay shipping cost which is still cheaper than going to the shop and queueing for hours! Seriously, this is such an overpriced Australian brand that everytime they're on sale, people would go nuts. I would only buy it if they are on sale).










Wittner Shoes
Original Price: $189.90
Got it for: $20.00
Where: Wittner Shop - Town Hall (special thanks to Lynn for coming with me. She bought her very nice sandals here for only $10!).
Savings: 89%






Guess Stilletos
Original Price:$169
Got it for: $50
Where: Guess Online
Savings:70%






RMK
Original Price: $109
Got it for: $49
Where: Myer Wespoint
Savings: 55%








welcome to the latest additions to my stills! summer be quick so I can use these pretty little things. =)




-yes, I am a certified bagaholic and shoe-a-holic. =)


3 comments:

Tuttie said...

oi, kagrabe! true jud, the best bargain hunter kaayo ka..ibog kaayo ko sa bag. dako man diay, i thot kato gamay imo gipalit. and my God ang shoesesss!!! i love those Guess stills. Asa dapit ang Wittner? katong gisuot ni Lynn na sandals last weekend ang $10? ganahan ko ato.

ckchy said...

oh ..wow..todo na ito!!! its fun to be a girl jud as in!!

ckchy said...

kanang brown nga shoe kay akong super like!