Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Late Train, again!

I do not like the new timetables! My train has been cancelled today again! I have to wait for 30 mins for the next (running late) train. I wish we could all go back to the old timetable --- when the Epping to Chatswood link was not yet integrated to the Sydney network. Because it operated on its own, any delays happening in the network will not affect the on time running of the train and thus making it more reliable. And its not as crowded as it is now and the trains were new and very well maintained.

With the new timetable, my travel time became longer, trains were replaced with the old ones and if we do get the newer ones, it's become filthy!!!

Can we all go back to the old ways please??? A 3 minute improvement in the journey time of some lines is not significant at all!

Boo City Rail. :(

No comments: