Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Blue Wall

And the renovations started!

I am not too sure if I can pull off a feature wall considering I already got a chocoloate-brown lounge. But what the heck, I can always repaint the wall to another color if this one will not match. :-)

the transformation from this...








to this!
color: Bristol Paint's Faraway Sky.




We ended up hiring someone to do the painting of the entire house as we realized we don't have time to do it ourselves.

Next on the list is the carpet installation which I have booked for Saturyday, 21st of Nov. But I think I have a big problem --- I just read the Terms of Conditions that we need to inform the Body Corporate 21 days in advance if we plan to do floor covering renovation. Oh no!!! I need to call them tom and advise them of my plan (and to make drama drama daw nga I didnt know about the 21 days advance info). If they will not allow the installation, I have no choice but to postpone it. :(

Hopefully, everything will go smoothly so we can move on the 6th of Dec, otherwise, gahol na sa oras and might move na lang next year.

Fingers crossed that they will allow an earlier installation though...







3 comments:

Ckayen said...

am sure sa feb, nakabalhin na jud mo . how was the installation going?

Gracy said...

yeah, dapat lang. hehe.
Carpet installation will push thru this Saturday then the roof insulator baka next week. After that, all set to move na mi. :-)

Pam said...

wow!! lapit na gracy! byebye meadowbank na.