Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day in Oz

I went to the office early today since today is my replacement's fisrt day. I trained her on all things i learned so far in Ella Bache. It was a tiring afternoon, calls after calls after calls without any luck.

At around 3pm, i got a call from someone asking where 2 Lambs road is, i told him the direction and that the ofc's entrance is actually at Punch St. I was wondering why the call went to me when he could have asked the reception for the direction, but whatever, i got work to do so I did not really think much about the call.

A few minutes later, i got this nice flowers from our receptionist, and instantly, i knew its Agie who sent it. It was so sweet of him to send this from miles away, had it not been for the person i am training, i would have cried and called him.

Thanks myAgers, you made my day. I miss you na and hope to see you soon. Thanks for making me feel special today.

Sorry, di ko alam ayusin ang pix, magulo, waaaah... pero ok lang, basta maka post,hehe.











No comments: