Tuesday, February 27, 2007

phone calls galore

I received at least 5 calls from my Agents today for possible job placement but the person who handled ANZ didnt call me, waaaaaaaahhhhhh.

Well, maybe something better will come along. I got another offer f0r another bank i used to worked back in the Phils but I am still thinking since the system we use then and the work itself is very custom made for that Japanese bank. I will have to sleep this one over before deciding tomorrow. This is only a 2 month contract job but in the financial industry --- loan processing. A shift from my AR role, something which I am trying to avoid now. I also have another offer for a permanent role but the pay is quiet low and it involves AR, so I let it pass for now.

I hope something better will come along. :-)

Dami talga jobs here, as in kaw na susuko, hehehe.

No comments: