Friday, October 06, 2006

What a disappointment

Mood: sad (a complete turn around from yesterday’s happy mood)

When I joined this company last year, I said to myself, that this is by far the best company I’ve been with because of the people. Our team seemed to glue so well, works hard and party even harder --- and I’m not the only one who felt this way.

However, things are not going smoothly these days. There are some (two) people who felt they’ve been neglected, the same people who ‘accused’ me of being biased! And that made me sad for I really strive to be the fair to everyone, to see the best in everyone. But I can only do so much.

(edited)

I wish I could elaborate more…

I don’t want this negative energy around me. I want to be happy. I am happy. I have my Visa, and that what matters… (but I still feel sad, I really wanted to put an end to this… and I have to wait until Monday since you suddenly went on leave today!).


ps. my brother lost 75K. He has no idea yet who stole that hard-earned money from his safety clutch. Everybody in the room is a suspect, and up to now, no one owned to the deed yet. I did not lectured him anymore on “should have deposited the money in the bank blah blah" since it will not be of help at this point. I just told him I’ll pray for the eventual return (crossing fingers here) of the money. Goodness, how will I borrow money from him now that he lost so much…

No comments: