Wednesday, October 04, 2006

God is Good

I have been meaning to call my CO these past few days just to check on how my application is going. I emailed him/her (don’t know the gender, its difficult to guess based on the name alone) twice, but on both instance, I never really got an answer.

I marked my calendar, counting the days since I submitted my application, highlighting the days after I sent my medicals.

Last Monday, I finally decided to give DIMA a call. However, I soon realized that Monday was a holiday in Adelaide so I postponed the plan until Tuesday (or Wednesday since Im working night shift). I was silently thinking that the visa grant would come on Tuesday so no need for me to call on Wednesday, hehe.

Tuesday pm, I went to the office, checked my business emails and replied to the urgent ones. Before I checked my personal mail, I said a silent prayer… Well, God is Good! My prayers have been answered! My visa grant email is there. It hasn’t sunk in yet but what I know is that God really answer prayers.

The waiting game is over (at least for me). My prayers will now shift to Wombat.

I called home. Talked to my Dad, but before I can say about my good news, he told me that they rushed my Mom to the hospital. She was vomiting and had a severe stomach pain. She had to stay at the hospital tonight. And when I finally got the chance to say my good news, everyone was happy.

I’m so happy.

So many things to do --- transition, preparation, announcement, etc, etc… but these things I welcome with open arms.

Thank you my Lord for the answered prayer. Thank you, the waiting game is finally over.

No comments: