Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy/Sad

Its 3:29 am and I have not been that productive the whole day. Yes, I have submitted the month end requirements from HR, answered a few emails, updated some reports but these are not really substantial “work” for me. Well, I have an excuse --- today is not your usual Monday since today is the first day of the month. For us accounting geeks, first day (or first week for that matter) means closing time! And since I have until tomorrow to book all entries, most of us are in the waiting game now (excuses! excuses!).

Oh well, I can’t imagine what tomorrow will bring, when everyone is at home and I am stuck in the office working!!! Screw those closing deadlines!!!

Waiting
Oh boy was I happy today! My bestfriend finally got his Letter from the Post, and guess what, his assessment is POSITIVE, yipeee!!! Now, he can actually move on and start a new phase of waiting (but this time around its waiting with excitement for a promising future). 2007 here we come!!!

My dear Wombat, don’t you think SweeBee was doubly happy when she got to finalized your papers? Me think she sped up the process so you won’t badger her any longer (joke). :-)

Emotions
I am sad… last night when you put down the phone before I said my goodbyes;
I was hurt... when you said IT would make me happy;
I am mad… because you decided to sleep without saying you’re sorry.

When I had the best intention, it was also when you turned me down.
Are you trying to piss me off? If yes, then you succeeded. My Congratulations.

Lesson learned: Di na ulit ako tatawag. Di na ulit ako mangungumusta. Di na… Di na… Di na Bonnevie… (Ang corny ko!!!)

Friends Again
I can’t be mad at you forever. I just hope that you won’t try to do the I’ll-try-to-get-some-sleep-first-and-settle-with-you-in-the-morning attitude again coz I don’t want to sleep with a heavy heart. I hope you feel the same way too.



Would you believe I finished this entry after an hour? Its 4:53 am and I’m still bored. Whatever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»