Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Letter to Arabella

Dear Abie,


Its been a while since I wrote you a letter my love, and you know the reason --- we are just too busy these past few months.

I know winter has not been kind to us --- we all got sick. Its harder on you because you still don't know how to blow your nose. I hope the humidifier at night somehow ease the congestion a little bit.

Everyday we watch you in awe at how fast you've grown --- you walk and talk like there's no tomorrow, you sing and shout like we cannot hear you. You are a really spirited girl, our Abie.

My prayer is that you will grow to be a respectful and kind lady. I know, the tantrums and the hard headedness that is manifesting now is just a phase --- it's difficult when you cannot voice out what you want so you cry and shout.

The allergy scare we had last week, I hope it was not because of nuts. And I am really hoping that your exczema will go away soon. I cannot bear to see you scratching yourself and hurting yourself in the process.

Remember, Daddy and Mommy loves you so much. You are our world.



Tight hug and a million kisses,

Mum and Dad



No comments: