Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Iremit + Jollibee

I went to Iremit in Blacktown to send some money back home. I could have done the transfer online but because I was in the area anyway, I just went to their office.

While waiting for my transaction to be finalized, I saw this:


I didn't know that they have this service since 2009! They partnered with Jollibee and have a set menu that ranged from Php800 - 1,500. You can choose the package you want, pay it at current exchange rate plus $2 processing fee. They will then transmit your order to the nearest Jollibee branch who will then deliver it if the recipient is in Metro Manila, otherwise they will receive a call for the pickup time/ dine in time if in the province. This is such a brilliant idea, great way to surprise your loved ones!

Perfect timing for me, it's my nephews birthday last Sunday and I forgot to send a present for him. So, I ordered a package for the whole family to enjoy and it only cost me $36.70!

I can't wait for their feedback on Sunday!!!

I love giving surprises. ;)

How I wish we have Jollibee delivery to Australia too. :(

No comments: