Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Kalamansi Muffin

What would you do if you have heaps of these?


Why not turn it to these?



Early this week, Jess and Daisy brought kalamansi from their backyard and I ended up with loads of them. I was thinking of creative ways of using the good old kalamansi and I remembered I read somwhere about the very yummy Kalamansi Muffin of Real Cafe in Boracay. So I searched the internet for some recipe and lo and behold --- I got it thru Market Manila, where else??? hehehe


So, armed with (over the top) butter, sugar, yogurt, flour and kalamansi extract, I made the muffin and followed the recipe to a T. It was too buttery for my liking. Brought some to the office and everyone liked it. I might tweak the recipe next time and half the amount of butter to make it less fattening.


Thanks again Marketman for the lovely recipe!

No comments: