Friday, December 04, 2009

Happy Birthday Agie!!!

Today is your birthday, Happy Birthday Bebe!

This is the 5th year we celebrated your birthday together and I just want to have a quick look back what happened the last five years. :-)

4 Dec 2005 - Our first official date together. We went to Baywalk to have dinner and stayed there until 4 (or was it 5?) am. I was a bit angry with you during dinner because you're always checking your phone!!! I should be the center of your attention pero you're always answering your friends' text to you, hmmp, hahaha.

4 Dec 2006 - I can't remember what we did and what my gift for you was on this day. Where did we go? Powerplant or Gateway? Please refresh my memory coz I have a memory gap na, wehehehe.

4 Dec 2007 - you're first birthday here in Oz. We had a little celebration at your place in Ellis St. Mike cooked pansit and I had pizza delivered. We didn't have any photos taken on that day, too bad. :(

4 Dec 2008 - Its our flight back to the Philippines. Before we flew, I cooked pansit for you and bought you the Twilight Series. There's also a yummy cake from the Korean shop in Macquarie. After we 'celebrated' your birthday at home, we went to sleep and got ready for our flight back home. At the airport, I tried to ask for an upgrade from Cathay Pacific because its your birthday and the guy gave us the Exit Row seat with a very big leg room, yey!

4 Dec 2009 - There will be no celebration for you today because you're working late. :( But I don't want you to miss you birthday so I woke up early and cooked pansit! (kaso lang you were so nosy, waiting for me to come back from taking a bath, then realizing there's no one in the bathroom, you wen to the kitchen and caught me preparing the pnasit, haha). I also bought a little cake from the Korean shop so you can blow your candles while eating your birthday breakfast. :-) I wanted to buy your Macbook yesterday from Myer because it was on sale but there's a 10day wait period, so instead of a Macbook, I bought you a book ---- Dan Brown's Lost Symbol. I just realized that books are my staple gift to you on your birthday. hehehe. I thought of something else but I couldn't find it so book na lang. :D

On this special day, my wishes for my bebe are:
: good health - no more tummy aches and liver problems and bad cholesterol.
: great career - no more late nights in audit
: excellent family life - baby to come next year. :-)

God has been so good to us in 2009 and I know 2010 will be better. Continue to believe in Him bebe and He'll give you what you desire as long as it is in accordance with His plan.

I love you so so much my bebe and I'm hoping to add as many years in this timeline as possible.

Have a great day in the office today bebe and we'll have a post-birthday celebration for you tomorrow.

Hugs and kisses,
Wifey Gracy. xoxoxo





2 comments:

Pam said...

sweeeeet!!!

Ckayen said...

aaay,,,am misty-eyed...
to you both, cheers to Love and Life!