Friday, September 18, 2009

New Name

I was complaining to my lunchmates how incompetent our receptionists were because it took them so long to order my new name plate. Its been three months since I sent the email and until today, i haven't received it yet. And before we even finished lunch, the HR lady handed me my old name plate saying maybe I wanted it as a memorabilia. :-)

I spoke to soon. hahaha. sorry dear receptionist.



ps... the flower below my name was from my previous seatmate Catherine. When I moved from Trade Spend to GL, I also moved seats. And when I was cleaning my new desk and putting on my things, everyone commented how empty my wall looks like coz I dont have any photos nor paper on it. So, she drew these two flowers on a post it note and sticky taped it to my wall. hehehe. so cute of her.

1 comment:

lala said...

hehehe..sweet :-)