Friday, July 03, 2009

not a millionaire... for now. :D

so i didnt win Oz lotto last Tuesday. The prize, which went up to $106M, was shared by two people from Adelaide and Gold Coast. Oh well, the money is too big for me anyway, musakit lang daw akong ulo ug huna-huna what to do with the prize, hahaha.

there'll be more lotto draws to come, hahaha.

by the way, i ate like a pig this week. Thursday was our lunch out for Duncan who will join Speedibake. I ate seafood fetuccini and Santorini Pasta and it was sooooo filling!!! Dinner was at Pancake on the Rocks as we officially welcome Tanya S here in Sydney. I had my favorite Mexicana Crepe. I was bloating by the time I arrived home. We had morning tea for Duncan this morning and I ate spring rolls, cake, cheese and some vegie sticks. Then Friday night drinks followed at 4pm... And this is not the end of my pig out week... tom, we are heading to Chatswood for Noemie's baby shower and I bet there'll be overflowing food again. I seriously need to burn all these calories. Agie, lets jooogggg/ runnnnnnnnn, and I mean really go out and sweat it out, let's not fake it by doing the running in Wii, hehehe. Pero, another note, pag super lamig pa din sa Sunday, mag wii Fitness coach na lang ulit tayo. :D

mood: heavily bloated (if there is such a term as "heavily bloated")

No comments: