Wednesday, April 22, 2009

same company, new job

so i got the job.
they gave me a teeny-weeny increase in salary.
i hope i will be doing more in this role than my previous one. or i think, i should follow my colleague's advise: don't work too fast, otherwise you'll end up doing nothing for the rest of the week! i don't know, im just so used to being a fast worker but at the same time, i'm a big-time procrastinator. if i dislike doing something, i put it off to the last minute until i don't have a choice but to actually do it --- translation: deadline's fast approaching, do your work or you're a dead meat.
i've been working here for two years and im loving the pressure-free environment, the people i work with and the company in general. but if they pay me more, will love them more too! hahahaha. As long as I can leave the office at 4:30 on the dot, im happy to stay here.

on another note, my cpa exam is fast approaching and i just finished all my readings. Should have done this two weeks ago but everytime i turn on my computer, im more inclined to play games in Facebook ---scramble and bejewelled - than study my materials. I should have given up facebook during lent but just couldn't do it. gave up wii instead. haha. so much for my sacrifice. but, in my defense, i made good of my promise of not playing wii. now, im back to it, even bought an extra remote so agie and I can play tennis against each other. its a fun game. almost all of our Sundays are spent at home, playing wii. but i haven't progressed much in my studies, waaaaahhhh...

barely 3 weeks left, i need to focus now (or should i say cram???).

No comments: