Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Horoscope

In today's MX paper, my horoscope reads:

Fundamental shifts are happening in the realms of work, authority and career. They are appropriate shifts that are worth understanding. Look beyond the surface to the creative changes that are being brought to fruition in you.

How true this is! I'm loving my current work but sometimes it gets so boring since I don't have much to do. But last Monday, my colleague talked to me about some changes in the team and that our manager specifically told him to let me know that the changes will be good for me (why she didn't tell me herself, i do not know --- i took sickie last Friday so that might be the reason).

Though I'm not a believer of horoscopes, this one is just too real to ignore. :D I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

No comments: