Monday, March 17, 2008

Wedding Prep Updates

So, Agie and I got engaged last December 07, but because we're both in Oz, and the wedding is in Bukidnon, all the preps will be done online. I rely mostly on my cousin, family and friends to help me in booking suppliers, designs, concepts, ideas, etc etc. I would have wanted to be hands on in everything but I just can't do it, with the CPA exam coming up, i need to study more and surf the net less. =)

As of today, we have booked our photo/video, church and reception and have sent our Save the Date cards (our labour of love). Yes, this is a DIY project. I surfed the net for some designs. As we are having the wedding in the province, we opted to send the Save the Date cards to those in Manila and overseas so they can prepare/ plan in advance and give us heads up if they will be attending the wedding or not. Since this involves travelling for most of our guests, we came up with the idea of sending Boarding Pass STD (weird, STD, hahaha).

I surf the net for the lay-out, bought printer and stationery, some paints (a last minute addition since after we have printed the envelope, we realized the front cover is too-wedding-y that we need to "ërase" it with a paint") and started the project.

I did the lay-out and the printing while Agie did most of the cutting. We both help in the painting. It looks so amateurish but we are proud of what we did. I hope those who received them (we printed only 20 and sent it in the mail while the rest will be receiving electronic versions of it) will appreciate it even if it was not professionally made.


different cover designs... ewan ko if you can still see what we 'erased'

Monastery and the Map to Malaybalay


Boarding Pass 1

Boarding Pass 2

Boarding Pass 3



I'm in the middle of doing the lay-out for our give-aways, sana ma send na ni Bryan ang pix na hinihingi ko. :-)

yun lang, back to reading my cpa materials. :-)

No comments: