Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A little too late post

Its been a while since my last post. I'm a busybee these past few days. I have to juggle work, school (yes, i enrolled in the CPA program and need to read a lot of materials for my exam) and wedding preps.

Im getting married!!! Yes, Agie did finally popped the question last Dec 28 and I, without hesitation, said Yes. La na nako sya gipalisod-lisod kaybasin mag change ang mind, hahaha. He was a bit nervous when he asked me to open the gift he had for me (on the pretense that I gave him lots of pressies for his bday and xmas that he felt he need to give me more!).

Ang sweet ni Agers. And he bought me a ring that he placed in the tea set I was eyeing at Victoria Basement. Since he bought the ring in an Aussie Jewelry shop, the size fits Aussie women too. And that being said, the ring is too large for my dainty finger. We had to have the ring resized. And since andun na kami, I asked Agie if we can exchange the ring na rin coz what he bought was more of an anniversary/wedding ring rather than an engagement ring. He reasoned he likes it more than a solitaire, hehe. Sabi ko na lang, similar ring na lang for our wedding ring and solitaire for my engagement ring, buti pumayag. :D



dinner at Sydney revolving resto where he popped the question

according to my ofc mates, the ring is so me! small and simple. i want kc something na pede gamitin everyday

We didnt tell anyone yet that we got engaged on that day until masabi namin sa parents namin. When my turn to tell my Mom, she was a little bit shocked pero my Dad was happy coz he thought di na ako mag aasawa,hehehe. After nag sink in na magpapakasal na ako, they are excited na to do the preps.

I wanted a simple wedding pero pinagtatawanan ako ni Agie coz ang dami ko na daw ka artehang nalalaman na hindi na daw simple ang gusto ko,hahahaha. Yan ang nagagawa ng too much surfing at reading emails from
w@wie.

Mahirap ang preparation kasi overseas kami dalawa and once lang kami uuwi, 3 weeks before our wedding date. But, with the help of friends and family, we can pull this off.

Yun lang. im at loss for words... sa susunod dami pa ako i-k-kwento. sana di ma preempt ang invites ko,hehehe.

yun lang.

love you Agie and cheers to our new life together! :D

...now back to reading Module 4 of CPA 108, haaay buhay estudyante nga naman.

No comments: